Site updates

I finally figured out why Google’s Adsense was not showing any ads after looking at the code, wdigets, plug ins, etc. One web site mentioned checking for an ad blocker, which I forgot I had in place. Once that was disabled for the site, everything was fine.

I also added a subscriber plug in but am not sure how it is different from what is/was already part of the WordPress.

Louis J. Desy Jr.

3 thoughts on “Site updates”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.